Monday 18 July 2011

my side of the 'kalau ada jodoh' ...:)

Assalamualaikum

hai to all ,
this post is sort of a reflection actually ...

of what have been written by my other half.."Kalau dah jodoh...":)..she has told her side of the story of how
she met her Mr Right kan..now Mr right is going to tell on his side of the story on how he met his soulmate...the one that will be with him for his entire life  ...and I'Allah also together in the hereafter...:)

remembering back the day before 2nd of May..no one would ever guess it would be sooooo smooth, quoting it as 'fast and beautiful'...i never thought that my father's trip to Mecca for Umrah would take me this far in my life's journey ...:)

well , quoting from my other half's blog..

Kalau dah jodoh...
macam tu la kan...
apa-apapun..
TERIMA KASIH ALLAH...kerana bagi rezeki ini kepada saya..:)

 1st of may

I was at parkson with my sister helping her with her last minute shopping to prepare for her convocation  ..when mum called my sis and said...'ustaz asri call tanya pasal angah '..i was like ooooo..ok..and when when my mum talked a little more on the details then i gasp for air...An Ustazah!!!...nak ke dia kat saya ni mak..(mengada x bunyinye yet its reality ye)...mum said...for the details please come home as soon as possible ..Sampai kat rumah i saw my mum with smile on her face..after spilling out the details on how it happen mom said...ikut awaklah tp mak suka...mak x nak la cucu mak nanti pandai shakespeare je..nak jugak pandai mengaji...:).fast forwarding it to that night..me and 3 of my siblings went to eat out at jerantut while my parents went to see ustaz asri..and meeting us up afterwards ..for tomorrow we are going to see and meet up with my future wife and her parents..

2nd of May

We went there at about 10.15 a.m...stopping by ustaz asri's house..he would be accompanying us..and then we went to the house...there..greeted warmly by her parents..the feeling cant be described...excited, takut , segan ,nervous etc...i was squirming all the time..after lunch than i had the chance to chit chat with ustaz asri whom now i called abang asri and that is when he pointed at one of the photos in front of me and said..tu lah aisyah...then it was love...at first sight...there she was ..smiling happily ..in her graduation robe...with her thick rimmed glasses..:)..when we were about to go home..once again abang asri poke me and pointed ..tu aisyah...and there she was..:) smiling while saying ggodbye to my sisters..while driving back to kuantan i gather all my guts just to text her if she has arrived at her destination...at then said to my self ..if she doesnt reply pun xpe la..just trying my luck..furthermore...sape la saye ni kan..rupa xde..tapi manis ade..hihihi then she answered with the warmest of words...followed with a smiley..and then it starts..the happiest journey of our life...:)

4th of may

she took my heart and make it hers by answering yes to my proposal to marry her..never have i been happier in my life when she replied my message by those words...:)..smiling non stop after that tau...

2nd of july we were officially engaged after two month of our meet...how fast is that..lets call it
ketentuan Allah....finally kami ditemukan and will not be separated till the end of our life

..sampai akhir nafas
..sampai hujung nyawa
..sampai kembali pada Nya

16th sept 2011- our solemnization so we have about two month to get ready..so far 50 % da siap..:)

18th sept 2011 -kenduri at her place , Kg Pedah,  Jerantut

24th sept 2011- kenduri at my place , Kg Kuala Mai , Temerloh


after that.....honeymoon sampai tua...:)

to end this i would also quote from her blog because as she completes me...her blog also completes mine...:)

Kalau dah jodoh...ALLAH akan permudahkan segalanya...:)
Kalau nak jodoh..jangan berhenti berdoa...mintalah padaNYA...yakin lah padaNYA...

SEKIAN
en.tunang yang sayang cik tunang..)
future husband who loves his future wife sooo much..:)

2 comments:

TeAqArH said...

halamak..suweeeet btol la bakal pengantin ni...

Aisyah Ahmad said...

haishhhh...mcm mane ikah boleh jadi 1st ni..hehe

En. Mokhtie..

ooo..begitu yek kisah cerita awak..
tak best sangat pon..
sbb kisah cinta saya lagi best!!;p
tunang saya lagi baik dari tunang awak..
dan yang penting tunang saya lagi sayang saya dari awak sayang tunang awak..hahahah..ada paham???

tak paham bukak kamus!!wakaka