Thursday 15 December 2011

It's been a while...

Assalamualaikum..

dah lame x menulis and update blog..last post pun pada 29 Sepember...da dkt 4 bulan....:)

update hari ni pun coincidental dgn my 4th month wedding anniversary dgn my beloved wifey , Siti Aisyah Ahmad..

Alhamdulillah...i never stop saying praise be to Allah ..for He has given me someone who cherish me and love me for who I am...

and so far the start of our life together has been somewhat colorful..:) ...Allah has also bless us with the news that my wifey now is 4 month pregnant...Alhamdulillah..:)

and to my dearest who is now working hard in completing her assignments....you can do it sayang...there's one time that this can be achieved...and this is somewhat another one of that moment..:)

and one more thing...

Thanks for everything my dearest...abang am very much honored to spend my entire life with dearest ...Thanks jugak sbb accepting me for whom i am...love u forever and ever dear...

Happy 4th month anniversary my dearest Siti Aisyah Ahmad

love...

your lifetime boyfriend :)

No comments: